Security management solutions & Risk analysis | Conceptual risk assessments | Threat planning | Security & Crisis management | Forensic & Due Diligence investigations | Intelligence investigations
Group 41 is a committed, reliable and professional South African Security Consulting Company with over 14 years’ experience in addition to extensive experience within the military services. A proven track record in security management solutions and risk analysis, conceptual risk assessments, threat planning, security and crisis management; forensic investigations and intelligence and due diligence investigations.
Our security consultation and management projects in Southern Africa includes:
- Planning, presenting and executing intelligence collection operations.
- Providing comprehensive security solutions through analysis and project planning.
- Security risk assessments and presenting recommendations on integrated solutions.
- Handling undercover agents, controlling and conducting surveillance operations.
- Due diligence on companies and individuals, advising clients of potential risks implications.
- Fraud and criminal investigations in addition to insurance related death, personal line claims and consulting with law enforcement authorities for prosecutions and testifying in court.
- Security and crisis management plans and overseeing the successful implementation thereof.
- Acting as Security Consultant/Liaison Officer for clients, including in high risk and hostile environments.
- Managing close protection tasks for corporate executives, visiting groups, individuals in addition to carrying out meet and greet duties for international clients.
- Crime Prevention Projects - analysing incidents, modus operandi advising and presenting a range of pro-active solutions.
- Security/Intelligence Consultant in various areas including Madagascar, Somalia, Mozambique and Tanzania.